Veggie India

4:07 PM Unknown 5 Comments

Hey,it is another topic which is now and then a hot topic of discussion among many people.And adding to it,we 'JAINS' simply love our vegetarianness.The other day,my boss,a pucca Jain-ee by nature,which he proudly proclaims,had a heated argument with a friend of his(The friend being a pucca wala non-vegetarian).Now at this,i thought my friends, and my blogger friends really need to know,and i need to know their views too...U can consider it as a debate cum poll.And i need you guys to comment on this really seriously.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I begin,with my own view.People deat according to their views and preferences,but i seriously think,that can we kill some others to eat..Be a vegetarian forever and for always.

vedicanbest said...

I am a veggie....

but also believe in Darwin's theory that "Only fittest will survive"......and if we'll stop eating non veg food...than the whole equilibrium between humans and animals might get disturbed....

so, I have no problem with guys eating non veg food....rather I support them.

Unknown said...

Hey shailu,we can actually not take a stand on this topic.......

vedicanbest said...

then why did you wanted to had a debate on this issue and why cant we take a stand on this issue ?????

Its a democracy here....we have freedom to express and similarly guys can eat whatever they want...whether veg or non veg.

Mohua said...

"To each its own".. nobody should force their opinions on others.. its all about individual choices and the pros and cons actually balance out..