My Experience #Hasslefree Shaving

5:38 PM Unknown 0 Comments

My recent experience with Gilette Venus Razor has completely changed my perception about shaving leading to a whole new learning experience for me. This made me look at the other side of the road where I was welcomed into a comfort zone of my much desired hassle free and easy hair removal. As you all know that I have taken a #Subscribetosmooth challenge and that challenge turned out to be my biggest rescuer.


Last weekend it was my friend's wedding and I had an exam the previous morning. So I was left with no time to go the parlor and get myself groomed for the wedding. But like every girl I wished to look the best. The time was less but I already had my rescuer with me.

Thanks to Gillete venus razor as I have flexibility to use it at my convenience. I just have to apply Gillette shaving gel before using a razor and toodles I am party ready in minutes.

Now I don’t have to go to parlour every time for my waxing and bearing the pain of having hot wax poured over my skin. I had a solution to my hair removing needs at my convenience under my hand and that too at a pocket friendly cost. So it was a relief in itself. :)

Believe me it is a much cheaper and easy way of hair removal. Gilette venus gave me that soft hair free skin in the comfort of my home. It's triple blade technology is just another added advantage. After shaving my skin feels baby smooth and shiny.

You can easily get the products online here:  bit.ly/BuyGilletteVenus_Amazon

This was my Gillette venus experience. Share your own.



0 comments: