Missing you....

7:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Daily I meet someone with a similar name,
Ishika (My dear L'il Sis)
And the wait to meet you seems so long,
The way we meet every six months,
And then when  you go,my cry is a sad song.

You will be here in less than a month,
Preparations already on to welcome you,
But, with very passing day my girl,
I just hope th wait ends like drops of dew.

When I hear the name daily,
A sudden feeling in me is hopeful,
My sister would be in Delhi soon,
And the days would become even more joyful.

You make me cry, You make me laugh,
You just make me feel so dear,
But, as your days draw near to gt back home,
The feeling makes me cry and your sis wants to be to you all the more near.

Missing you kiddo.... Hope to see you as soon as your school vacations start.

0 comments: